ATP World Tour Finals Day 6 Preview
Afternoon match: Novak Djokovic Vs Tomas Berdych.
If Novak Djokovic wins this match, he is the 2014 ATP year end No. 1 player. Considering his form at the event- he has dropped only five games in two matches- and his recent 6-0, 6-2 win over Berdych in the Beijing final on a similarly slow hard court, it is hard not to see Djokovic sealing his third year end finish on top of the ATP rankings.
Prediction: Djokovic to win in straight sets.
Evening match: Wawrinka Vs Cilic
It is hard to see how Cilic, who confessed his body was not healthy after winning only 6 games in his two matches, will be able to put up much resistance against Wawrinka. The Swiss was in sparkling form in his win 6-1, 6-1 win over Tomas Berdych and though he won only 3 games against Djokovic, the Serb is on a roll of 29 indoor wins over three seasons and could not have designed a surface more suited to his game than the one at the O2 arena.
Wawrinka leads the head to head 7-2 against Cilic and won their last match in Cincinnati 3-6, 6-0. 6-1.
Prediction: Wawrinka to win in straight sets.
Latest posts by Christian Deverille (see all)
- Australian Open Men’s preview Top Half Fourth Round - January 20, 2019
- Australian Open Bottom Half 4th round Preview - January 19, 2019
- Australian Open Mens 3r Preview Daniil Medvedev Vs David Goffin - January 18, 2019
- Australian Open Preview 3r Rafael Nadal vs Alex di Minaur - January 17, 2019
- Australian Open 2nd rd Preview Borna Coric (11) Vs Marton Fucsovics - January 16, 2019